Traditional control system for double speed wipers
Nautical line control systems for windscreen wipers have the following features:
- actuate wipers individually or in groups, operating both in continuous and intermittent mode ;
- actuate windscreen washing system performing a predetermined cycle.
Control systems proposed are:
- PWS System: developed to control a group from two up to five wipers.
- LMS System: allows you to control a group from three up to nine wipers.
- CT System: very compact, similar to a toggle switch, to control one or two wipers.
- ESB Switch: ON-ON-ON switch suitable to feed two speeds motors with self parking.