Motor unit S series with DCS controller (SDCS) shall be used on large-sized wiper systems (arm length up to 1200 mm). It is equipped with an electronic speed regulator able to communicate with other devices via the CAN bus. This motor is designed to ensure:
- Movement synchronization of different wiper arms belonging to a group, using the CAN bus communication;
- Two wiping speeds and five interval delays. The operating conditions are stabilized by the speed regulator in a wide range of voltages;
- Compact motor unit size with specially designed electric box: it is possible to remove a motor without interrupting the CAN bus communication;
- Motor unit overheating electronic protection;
- Park position side fast setting.