PWS control system is designed to operate single (PWS.1V) or double (PWS.2V) speed wiper motors with power supply voltage from 12 up to 30 Vdc. It consists in a control unit and a softouch panel in communication via CAN bus. PWS has the following features:
- Synchronization of wiper arms movement by imperceptibly stopping the motors that arrive firstly to the park position;
- Carefully made park position thanks to the dynamic braking made by the control unit to the motors;
- Overload protection by means of automatic fuses (PTC);
- If required, a second panel can be connected to the control unit;
- The pump or electrovalves for windscreen washer actuation.