Motor unit MDCS is suited for medium sized wiper arms (arm length up to 900 mm). It is equipped with an electronic speed regulator able to communicate with other devices via the CAN bus. This motor is designed to ensure:
- movement synchronization of different wiper arms belonging to a group, using the CAN bus communication;
- two wiping speeds and five interval delays. The operating conditions are stabilized by the speed regulator in a wide range of voltages;
- compact motor unit size with specially designed electric box: it is possible remove a motor without interrupting the CAN bus communication;
- motor unit overheating electronic protection;
- park position side fast setting.
The code of motor unit type MDCS is composed as follows: MDCS.V.D.α.fc where “MDCS” indicates the type, “V” the voltage, “D” the thickness of the bulkhead, “α” the wiping angle and “fc” the self parking side.