The Distributed Control System (DCS) is designed for the management of SPEICH windscreen wiper motors and window auxiliary devices. It consists of a microcontrollers network, integrated on board of each motor, in communication via CAN bus. For PG.3F straight line wipers DCS system have the following features:
- two operating modes: in perfect synchronization, both in continuous and intermittent mode, and at the maximum wiping speed for all the wipers;
- the management of the wipers in groups that can have different working modes, each other independent;
- wiring simplified due to a reduced number of wires, standard connectors and items connected one to the other like in a chain;
- great flexibility in varying the composition of the groups, modifying the park position side and adding items to the system (control panels, wipers and auxiliary devices) even after installation;
- management of auxiliary devices (electrovalves for water/air, remote switches for window and frame heaters) through DCS.AUX4 control unit, a relays box with CAN bus communication.